- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Stand Out Professional Branding collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, and a brief message you write about your brand and goals.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Stand Out Professional Branding with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send information to us through our online Contact form.
Stand Out Professional Branding may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- The WordPress plugin called “Jetpack”
How will we use your data?
Stand Out Professional Branding collects your data so that we can:
- Email you in response to your contact form request so that we can work with you on building your brand.
If you agree, Stand Out Professional Branding will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- None. We do not share your data with anyone.
When Stand Out Professional Branding processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Stand Out Professional Branding securely stores your data at Google Analytics servers, and GoDaddy distributed hosting servers.
Stand Out Professional Branding will keep your name, email, and message for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our servers and those who we partner with on the technical end of our website.
Stand Out Professional Branding would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- No other organizations will receive your data.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Stand Out Professional Branding from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Stand Out Professional Branding Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email StandOutProfessionalBranding@gmail.com or select the “unsubscribe” option when you receive an email from us.
What are your data protection rights?
Stand Out Professional Branding would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Stand Out Professional Branding for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Stand Out Professional Branding correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Stand Out Professional Branding to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Stand Out Professional Branding erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Stand Out Professional Branding restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Stand Out Professional Branding’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Stand Out Professional Branding transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: StandOutProfessionalBranding @gmail.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Stand Out Professional Branding uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Stand Out Professional Branding uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Stand Out Professional Branding sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: StandOutProfessionalBranding@gmail.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Stand Out Professional Branding has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.